Sensory Iconoclasts Pairs the Best of Food, Art
Art Center of the Ozarks in Springdale is pairing some of the region’s best chefs with talented artists for Sensory Iconoclasts.
The idea of pairing food and art for the event came from Case Dighero, Director of Culinary Services at Crystal Bridges, and Eve Smith, the Director of Visual Arts at Arts Center of the Ozarks.
The opening night event will be held at 6 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 12 at the Arts Center of the Ozarks.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side