Clarksville to Honor “Oldest Living Panther”
Clarksville High School will honor the oldest living Panther Friday, Sept. 13 during their football game against Ozark.
John L. Harvey, 92, is believed to be the oldest living former football player.
Several other former Panthers will also be honored prior to Friday night’s game, according to Coach Michael Banning.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side