Moonshine Still and Methemphetamine Found in Lincoln Home
A Lincoln man was booked in to Washington County Jail after deputies say they found moonshine, meth, and weapons on his property. Deputies found 5.8 grams of methamphetamine in Rickey Bickford’s pants pocket and then discovered a moonshine still in the workshop located adjacent to Bickford’s house. A number of firearms were also recovered from the residence. According to the Washington county sheriff’s office, Bickford was booked in to the Washington county jail on procession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver (methamphetamine) (felony), simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms (felony), transportation (possessing an operational moonshine still) (felony), and possession of drug paraphernalia (felony). The sheriff’s office continues to investigate and more arrests are expected.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County