Lecture on Prostate Cancer at UAFS
Dr. Kris Gast will be giving a lecture on Prostate Cancer at the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith on Wednesday, September 18 at 1:00 p.m.
During the lecture, Dr. Gast will highlight the facts and fallacies behind prostate cancer. This lesson will provide listeners with information about the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer, as well as tips for dealing with cancer. If you are interested in attending, visit The Lifelong Learning Lecture Series page and register for CRN 5111.
Registration is only $7 per lecture.
Lifelong Learning Lecture: http://uafs.edu/cll/lifelong-learning-lecture-series
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side