BLOG: Kid President Gives Pep Talk
Kid President has been bringing his uplifting messages to the cyber world since July 2012. In his latest viral video, he gives teachers and students a pep talk.
Robby aka Kid President says, “Love changes everything. So fill the world with it.” That’s part of the underlying message in each video made. He and his brother-in-law make the videos together, with the idea that kids can change the world. They also say they believe grown ups can change the world, they say it just takes all of us working together.
Robby also suffers from a brittle bone condition. His brother-in-law says what’s inspiring about Robby is that his condition doesn’t define who he is, but rather in spite of all he’s been through he not only keeps going, but he dances.
You can learn more about Kid President here.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County