5NEWS Fit: All You Need is Ten Minutes
New research reveals the benefits of exercise, even if you can’t workout very long.
A Boston University study found short bursts of less than ten minutes yielded the same benefits as those who worked out for longer periods of time. The catch? You still need to get the recommended amount of two and a half hours exercise throughout the week.
Only have ten minutes? Try this routine.
- 50 Jumping Jacks
- 15 Body Weight Squats
- 15 Push-ups
- 15 Reverse Lunges per side
- 15 Chair dips
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side