Blog: Jessa Duggar Enters Courtship
A member of the Duggar family is dating… Sort of.
The Duggar Family announced on their Facebook page Jessa Duggar, 20, the third daughter of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar has entered into a courtship with Ben Seewald, 18, who she met through church functions.
So what does that mean?
Jim Bob recently told People Magazine, “Courting is getting to know each other in a group setting, both families spending time together and the couple setting goals together to determine if they are meant to marry. With dating, a couple will often pair off alone and that sometimes leads to a more physical relationship.”
Jim Bob says Ben is also not the first to try to win Jessa’s affections. He told People other men have approached him in the past asking if they could begin a relationship with Jessa, as well as his older daughters, but Jim Bob says Ben is the first to make the cut.
The Duggar family currently resides in Tontitown. They are the subject of the TLC show 19 Kids and Counting.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County