Motorcyclist In Serious Condition After Colliding With Tree
The motorcyclist who was hospitalized late Wednesday night after colliding with a tree is in serious condition at Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, according to a hospital supervisor.
Michael Gannon, 55, of Cordova, Ark., was traveling on College Avenue, just north of Dickson Street just after midnight Thursday, when he collided with the street’s median and a tree, according to the Fayetteville Police Department.
Police believe alcohol to be a factor in the crash. Blood test results are pending, they said.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side