Oklahoma Man Wanted on Rape Charge in Sebastian County
Robert Duttko, of Oklahoma City, is wanted in Sebastian County in connection with the sexual abuse of a 13-year-old girl, according to the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff’s office began investigating the 41-year-old man in August, after the victim told them she had engaged in sexual activity with Duttko over the last several years in both Arkansas and Oklahoma.
On Sept. 12, an arrest warrant for the charge of rape was issued for Duttko.
Duttko has ties to Oklahoma City, Chickasha, Okla., and Arkansas.
He’s a white man, 6’2” and approximately 225 pounds, according ot the sheriff’s office.
If you have any information on his whereabouts call the Sebastian County Sheriff’s Office at (479) 783-1051or River Valley Crime Stoppers at (479) 78-CRIME. Callers will remain anonymous.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone