Adventure Arkansas: Post Familie Vineyards
5NEWS Meteorologist Tyler Southard visited Post Familie Vineyards in Altus, AR this week to see the process from branch to bottle.
The Post Familie grows a variety of grapes that they sell whole, and they also use them to make wine and grape juices. They have been a family owned and operated business for six generations!
For more information on Post Familie Vineyard, visit postfamilie.com.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested