Morrilton Cruises By Shiloh Christian With Big Second Half
Morrilton used a second half surge to defeat Shiloh Christian 70-41 Friday night.
Shiloh Christian Senior Quarterback Daniel Shimer stole the show in the first half. Shimer racked up 185 yards through the air and rushed for more than 150 yards and four touchdowns to give the Saints a 41-35 lead.
Morrilton rallied in the final two quarters, scoring 35 unanswered points to get the win on the road.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side