Rain Pounds Razorbacks Fans
Heavy rain fell on Saturday (Sept. 28) in Fayetteville and Fort Smith, and areas in between.
The rain did not keep Hog Fans away.
At Saturday’s Razorbacks vs. Texas A&M game, people were seen wearing ponchos, using umbrellas and wearing rain coats.
One accident was reported early Saturday afternoon on I-540 in Fayetteville, near the Porter Road Exit.
No major injuries were reported, but traffic was brought to a halt on the northbound side.
Police say to use caution if you’ll be out and about Saturday night. For Tyler’s complete forecast, click on the weather tab, right here at 5newsonline.com.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested