BLOG: Dog Befriending Special Needs Child Goes Viral
Jim Stenson found a video of a dog befriending a child with Down Syndrome online. Touched by the sweet interaction, he put a song behind it. The child’s mom reached out to Stenson.
He posted the note she wrote him. It reads, “Hernan, is a bit withdrawn and flees from physical contact. He does not like be touched, but Himalayan (the dog) insisted so patiently, and she was so soft that’s why it is so moving, she is left to do anything. I do not think that God makes a mistake, everything happens for a reason. Best regards, Ana”.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side