Fayetteville Pulls Away From Springdale
Fayetteville had won four straight games against Springdale by an average of 24 points entering Friday’s tilt.
That was the exact margin when the two met for the 114th time as the Purple Dogs posted a 38-14 win.
Mitch Marshall’s 25-yard touchdown pass to Jase Rapert gave Fayetteville a 24-14 lead in the third quarter and Springdale could never get back into the game.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side