Tuesday Traffic Delays
- Traffic moving slowly at Crossover Road and Huntsville Road. A motorcycle hit a deer just before 8 a.m. Fayetteville Fire Department and EMS are on the scene. No injuries.
- Expect slowdowns near the Fulbright Expressway due to construction.
- The eastbound lane of Huntsville Road from Curtis Avenue to Happy Hollow Road will be closed from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. today. Crews are working to construct a new sidewalk along the south side of Huntsville Road.
- From 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the next few days, the state highway and transportation department is planning some major road closures on Highway 71B and Highway 412. Construction is being done on the roads’ surfaces.
I-540- Slowdowns are frequently expected from Van Buren to Fort Smith due to an ongoing highway improvement project.
Van Buren- Drivers should use caution driving on Rena Road due to construction.
Stuck in traffic? Let us know. #5newstraffic
For live traffic updates click here to view a map of area slowdowns
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range