Theft at Waldron Country Club
The Waldron Country Club clubhouse and 21 storage units were broken into sometime between Sunday evening (Oct. 13) and 12:30 p.m. Monday afternoon (Oct. 14), according to the Scott County Sheriff’s Office.
The front window of the clubhouse door was broken, according to Deputy Billy Carnahan, which is how they believe the suspect gained entry. Carnahan said approximately $13 was stolen from the clubhouse cash register.
Carnahan said 21 members’ storage units were also broken into. According to the deputy, members store personal golf carts and equipment in the storage sheds.
The sheriff’s office is still waiting on some members to visit the country club to take inventory of their belongings to determine if anything is missing or vandalized.
As of Tuesday morning (Oct. 16), Carnahan said two sets of golf clubs have been reported as stolen from the storage units.
Anyone with information about the theft should contact the Scott County Sheriff’s Department at 479-637-4156.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side