Heavy Fog Expected to Cause Driving Delays Tuesday
Weather Alert: Heavy fog across the area is expected to impact morning commutes. Dense fog advisories have been issued across portions of the River Valley and Northwest Arkansas.
- Expect slowdowns near the Fulbright Expressway due to construction.
- Razorback Road will be closed between MLK and Nettleship while crews prepare for a future widening project. Detour routes will be posted.
- The City of Fayetteville Transportation Division will close Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard between Block Avenue and S. College Avenue today to replace a failing bridge.
- Traffic will be limited to one direction eastbound on Indian Trail between Stadium Drive and Razorback Road. This delay will continue for the next few weeks while construction crews work to build a new trail.
Fort Smith: Road closures are planned on Highway 255 between Massard Road and Chad Colley Blvd. from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
I-540- Slowdowns are frequently expected from Van Buren to Fort Smith due to an ongoing highway improvement project.
- Drivers should use caution driving on Rena Road due to construction.
- Hwy. 59 & 62- Lane closures are planned for short distances on Hwy 162 between 28th St. and 35th Street as well as in the turn lane of Riggs Drive at the intersection with Highway 59. These closures continue from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Stuck in traffic? Let us know. #5newstraffic
For live traffic updates click here to view a map of area slowdowns
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side