BLOG: Top Earning Celebrities After Death
It’s no secret celebrities make a lot of money. Even after death, the money continues to roll in.
Forbes released its annual “Top Earning Dead Celebrities List.” Here is a look at it and the money brought in during 2013.
1. Michael Jackson $160 million
2. Elvis Presley $55 million
3. Charles Schulz $37 million
4. Elizabeth Taylor $25 million
5. Bob Marley $18 million
6. Marilyn Monroe $15 million
7. John Lennon $12 million
8. Albert Einstein $10 million
9. Betty Page $10 million
10. Dr. Seuss $9 million
You can find the full article, here.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested