Penn State To Pay Almost $60 Million To Jerry Sandusky Victims
According to an official news release from Penn State University, the school has announced settlement agreements with 26 of the victims in the Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal that came to light in late 2011.
Twenty-three of settlements are signed in full, and the other three have been agreed to in principle. Together they aggregate a total of $59.7 million to be paid out by the university.
Click here to read the entire story from CNN’s sports news partner, Bleacher Report.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range