Siloam Springs Fire Dept. Responds to Gates Corportation
The Siloam Springs Fire Department worked to put out a fire at the Gates Corporation at 1801 N. Lincoln Street, Saturday (Nov. 2).
The call came in around 1:30 p.m. The fire department said they requested assistance from the Gentry Fire Department.
The fire department said it started in the ventilation system from the buildup rubber and dust throughout the years. They said they just had to put out a few hot spots but it burnt out mostly on its own.
No injuries were reported.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range