Pedestrian Hospitalized After Vehicle Hits Her
A pedestrian on the roadway was struck Tuesday night by a vehicle in Fayetteville and transported to the hospital.
A local ambulance responded at about 8 p.m. near the intersection of Maple Street and Razorback Road in reference to a pedestrian who had been hit in a one-vehicle crash.
Responding crews rushed the female patient to the hospital. She sustained minor injuries, according to Central Emergency Medical Services in Fayetteville.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side