Fire Destroys Home In Benton County
A home at 8081 Locust Lane in Benton County was destroyed in a fire that began at about noon on Friday (Nov. 8), Rogers officials said.
No one was in injured in the blaze. Officials said a family of two adults and two children lived at the home but were not there when the fire started. It was unclear Friday where the family, which includes a daughter with Down syndrome, would go to live in the fire’s aftermath, officials said.
The cause of the fire was still under investigation Friday, officials.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone