Rogers House Fire Starts in Chimney
The Rogers Fire Department was called to a house fire on N. Levi Lane at 5:21 a.m. Wednesday (Nov. 13).
The fire at the two-story home started in the chimney, according to the fire department. Four people were inside at the time, but made it out safely.
The fire was under control as of 6:15 a.m.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side