Elderly Man Killed After Leaving Driveway With Kawasaki
An elderly El Dorado man was killed Friday after police say his vehicle was rear-ended shortly after leaving his driveway.
Robert L. Owens, 83, was pronounced dead at the scene of the wreck on U.S. Highway 82 by the Union County coroner, according to an Arkansas State Police crash report. Police said Owens pulled onto the highway from his driveway in an unidentified Kawasaki vehicle, when he was struck from behind by a 2006 Chevrolet vehicle.
Emergency crews responded to the scene shortly before 5 p.m. The other driver was not injured. Police said weather conditions were clear and dry at the time of the crash.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side