Police Investigate Suspicious Death At Arrowhead Stadium
(CNN) — Police are investigating the death of a man Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Arrowhead Stadium after he got into a struggle with another person.
The incident occurred in a parking lot at the stadium while the Chiefs played the Denver Broncos just inside the venue, Kansas City, Missouri, police spokesman Tye Grant said.
The altercation began when someone left the game and found the man, who later died at an area hospital, inside their car. The man may have owned a similar car, Grant said.
“The incident did not involve any fan rivalry,” Police Chief Darryl Forte said in a Twitter post.
Three people are in police custody, Grant said.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side