Police Investigate Suspicious Death At Arrowhead Stadium
(CNN) — Police are investigating the death of a man Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Arrowhead Stadium after he got into a struggle with another person.
The incident occurred in a parking lot at the stadium while the Chiefs played the Denver Broncos just inside the venue, Kansas City, Missouri, police spokesman Tye Grant said.
The altercation began when someone left the game and found the man, who later died at an area hospital, inside their car. The man may have owned a similar car, Grant said.
“The incident did not involve any fan rivalry,” Police Chief Darryl Forte said in a Twitter post.
Three people are in police custody, Grant said.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County