Fog Expected to Slow Morning Traffic Wednesday
Weather Alert: Fog across the area is expected to cause traffic slowdowns during morning commutes.
Bentonville- Northwest 2nd Street between Northwest D Street and Northwest A Street will be closed to one lane. The city of Bentonville is requesting drivers attempt to find an alternative route to this road due to expected delays. This closure continues for the next two months.
- Drivers should expect slowdowns due to the ongoing Fullbright Expressway construction project.
I-540- Slowdowns are frequently expected from Van Buren to Fort Smith due to an ongoing highway improvement project.
Van Buren- Drivers should use caution driving on Rena Road due to construction.
Stuck in traffic? Let us know. Just tweet: #5newstraffic
For live traffic updates click here to view a map of area slowdowns.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side