IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Firefighters Douse Farmington Blaze

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
flames background

Firefighters extinguished a house fire in Farmington early Thursday (Dec. 5) that began in a chimney and spread to the attic, officials said.

No one was injured in the fire at 11950 Ervan Beeks Road, officials said. The blaze was put out by 11:38 a.m. The homeowner was in the residence when the incident began and altered authorities after smelling smoke in the house, officials said.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,221 other followers