36,100 Homes Without Power Friday Morning
About 36,100 homes in our area are without power Friday morning after ice and snow pummeled the area.
Arkansas Valley Electric: About 16,400 homes are without power, with the majority of the outages occurring in Waldron, Shoal Creek, Booneville, Ozark and Clarksville.
Swepco: About 10,100 homes are without power, with the large majority of the outages being reported in Sebastian County.
OG&E: More than 9,000 homes are without power. About 5,000 of those outages are in the Fort Smith area. Hundreds of homes in both Lavaca and Alma are also experiencing outages.
Ozark Electric: Not reporting any outages as of early Friday morning.
All electric companies said crews worked throughout the night to restore power.
Stay with 5NEWS for all your latest weather coverage, as the snowy and slick conditions continue throughout the day.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side