More Than A Hundred Still Without Power After Winter Blast
About 101 homes are still without power Thursday morning (Dec. 12), a week after ice and snow pounded the region, according to Arkansas Valley Electric.
All of the outages being reported are from Arkansas Valley Electric customers.
Greg Davis, with Arkansas Valley Electric, said crews had to rebuild portions of certain power lines due to the significant damage caused by the ice.
Power was restored to all OG&E and SWEPCO customers earlier this week. Throughout the storm, their customers also saw a large number of outages.
Ozark Electric did not report any outages for the duration of the storm.
Stay with 5NEWS for all your latest weather coverage, as the snowy and slick conditions continue throughout the day.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone