Willie Nelson concert rescheduled, for now
Music legend and country singer, Willie Nelson has tentatively rescheduled his Fayetteville concert at the Walton Arts Center for Tuesday, March 4th.
The show was originally scheduled for November 26th, but was postponed after a bus crash injured three of his band members just days before the show. Nelson’s representatives say the singer was not on board the bus at the time of the crash, but his band members did suffer ankle, hip and rib injuries.
This wasn’t the first time Nelson cancelled an Arkansas show, in 2012 Nelson cancelled a show scheduled for the Fort Smith Convention Center due to lack of ticket sales.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested