Suspect Arrested In Connection With Rogers Bank Robbery

Posted on: 2:05 pm, December 14, 2013, by and , updated on: 07:52pm, December 15, 2013

Rogers police on Sunday (Dec. 15) said a 33-year-old man suspected of robbing the Regions Bank at 1800 W. Walnut St. one day earlier has been arrested.

Jeremy Jarvis was arrested about 10 a.m. and is in the custody of the Benton County Sheriff’s Office on suspicion of aggravated robbery, false imprisonment and theft of property, police said.

The photograph with this story is from surveillance video from inside the bank, showing the suspect, officials said.

Police received the bank robbery call at 12:29 p.m. on Dec. 14, officials said.

Police said the man approached a teller and demanded money, then left after receiving the money.

Rogers robbery

• Mel Sams says:

Really hard to understand why the Rogers Police Department would take so long to respond to a Bank Robbery.. Regions Bank would be a fairly large Bank and one would think when a Silent Alarm went off they would at least be able to get to it in time. Mainly the time of day, this would be their Slow Time for Law Enforcement, and unless they were jacking around and not paying attention there are NO excuses for them not getting to the scene!.

• marcus says:

Hey mark actually I rolled up as the cops was breaching the doors and we went back and talked to them when all was said and done if you knew anything at all then you would know that i was following protocol so before you start running your mouth perhaps you should know who you are talking about cause see those who know me would just laugh at how lil you know about me… now on the driving 70 yeah didn’t say I do it everyday but yeah I have and I have passed an officer doing it… now the big thing “you don’t deserve to serve and protect a public you don’t like” dude you know nothing about me or what I do now you wanna get with me and find out a lil bit about me let me know we go grab a coffee or something let you in on a couple thing that I aint gonna post on here cause I see no point in it

• alli says:

Why don’t you guys shut up!! That’s my brother. He got on the wrong path and made a HUGE mistake. Stop with your stupid comments and actually pray for him.

• Why pray? What will that do other than waste time? Was he that poor that he needed the money to feed his family, or just a low-life trying to steal from everyone else? That’s the side of the story we need to know. However I can say that if you don’t want to do the time, then don’t do the crime (or atleast be smart enough to not get caught). The idiot should’ve worn a mask or something else to make it harder to catch him.

• anonymous says:

ONLY RETARDED PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY SEE ON THE NEWS

• TKK says:

“White folks money” really? Because everyone who has money is white? You’re sound ignorant as **** and what exactly do you do for a living? Shine shoes? Sell magazines? By the way, that guy who drives armored trucks more than likely makes more than the “real” police officers. Get a grip.

• JJ says:

You sound like the type of loser that sits around all day in your government subsidized public housing and waits on your once a month welfare check from Uncle Sam to come in. Good to know you’re riding the system for free while people who actually work their as*es off for a living pay for it.

• Mark Smith says:

Hey wanna be cop. Kiss your career goodbye. By posting, you just indicated:
    1) You don’t know the first thing about law enforcement. You are a potentialwitness to a crime and u just elliminated your testimony.
    2) You’be admitted to going 70 mph on City streets and need to be prosecuted.
    3) You are unbalanced and have anger issues. You don’t deserve to Serve and Protect a public you don’t like.

• Mark Smith says:

Time for a med check anonymous. Seriously!

• Brandon says:

Get a good education then you can get a good job.

• Brandon says:

Why because his family is not lazy and look for a handout?