Man Re-Creates Wedding Photos with 3-Year-Old Daughter
Two years after losing his wife Ali to cancer, Ben Nunery decided to re-create his wedding photos with his daughter, Olivia.
Ben, 34, asked Ali’s sister, photographer Melanie Pace, to capture the images of him and Olivia after they had packed up their belongings in their home in Ohio. The wedding pictures were also taken in the same home – empty, just as it is now.
Regarding the photo shoot, Melanie wrote, “He asked me to take pictures of him and Olivia in their empty house just like we did on the day he married Ali, 4.5yrs ago. That’s right, the time has come for Olivia to have a yard to play in, a bigger house where her toys can have a dedicated place of their own and home in a good school district. On Friday Ben handed over the keys and drove away from the house that holds so many unforgettable memories. The place where you can literally feel my sister’s presence the second you step in the door. Heck, she poured herself into making that place their home and every inch of it was perfection, who am I kidding?”
For more photos of the Nunery family, visit the loft3 photography website.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side