Report: Back Injury Sidelines Cowboys QB Tony Romo For Season Finale
CBS Sports — If Dallas Cowboys are going to win the NFC East title, they’re going have to do it without Tony Romo. Romo aggravated a prior back injury against Washington and that injury will keep him from playing against Philadelphia in the Cowboys regular season finale on Sunday, according to ESPN.com.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side