Last-Minute Holiday Shoppers Pack Local Stores
Thousands of last-minute shoppers filled the Northwest Arkansas Mall in Fayetteville, and many other local stores, on Tuesday (Dec. 24), as time ticked down until Christmas Day.
Hundreds of kids waited in line to see Santa Claus as well, to give him ideas for a few last wishes before the big day.
Whether because of work schedules or because they simply enjoy the last-minute shopping bustle and deals, customers said Christmas Eve shopping suits them just fine, despite the crowded stores and parking lots.
The mall stayed open until 6 p.m., giving customers mere hours to take their items and wrap them up for Christmas Day.
Check out 5NEWS’ story above for more on the crowds that showed up Tuesday in search of the perfect Christmas gifts.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side