BLOG: 52 Week Money Challenge
Are you looking to save money as you start 2014? Perhaps the 52 Week Money Challenge can help. Maybe you’ve seen it floating around the web. The concept is simple, make a deposit every week of the year starting with $1 and increase the deposit every week by a dollar.
If you follow the method, you’ll end up saving nearly $1,400. You can find a printable version from Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union, here.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone