Missing River Valley Teen Found Safe
Patience Householder, the Van Buren teen who had been missing since September, was found safe in Van Buren on Saturday (Jan. 4), police said.
The Van Buren Police Department spent months looking for Patience Householder, 17, who had been missing since Sept. 23.
Police initially said she might have been in the company of an adult male named Zachary Bokker, but there was no immediate information late Saturday if that is who she was with when police indicated she had been found.
She is said to be doing fine, according to police.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County