BLOG: “Smart” Tooth Brush
Have you ever wondered how much “gunk” you’re getting off your teeth? Better yet, would you like to know how much your children are brushing and how well they’re doing it?
That’s the goal of a new Internet-connected toothbrush unveiled in Las Vegas at the Consumer Electronics Show. Reports show the Kolibree toothbrush contains a sensor which will detect brushing activity, including just how much tartar is being removed.
The information obtained by the toothbrush will then post the information to a free smartphone app.
Reports show the toothbrush will come in different models, costing between $99 and $200. The company, Kolibree, plans to release the product worldwide later this year.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County