Adventure Arkansas: Kings River Overlook
5NEWS Meteorologist Tyler Southard hikes up to Kings River Overlook in the snow on this week’s Adventure Arkansas!
Passing through frozen streams and hiking the half mile journey up to the snowy overlook, Tyler saw traces of animals that had scampered about among the trees. Below the overlook lies a valley and a bend of the Kings River, part of its 90 mile stretch that leads north to the White River.
Kings River carves through sandstone, shale, and limestone along its journey and is a gorgeous destination for white water adventures: floating, fishing, and taking in the scenery.
This “Adventure Arkansas” segment is brought to you by Fayetteville’s Adventure Subaru
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side