Gentry Home Destroyed in Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Gentry Fire

A Gentry home is reduced to a pile of rubble after a late night house fire, according to Benton County Dispatchers.

Dispatchers said the fire sparked at a home on Taylor Orchard Road just before midnight Thursday (Jan. 9th).

A family was inside a the time, but made it out safely, officials said.

The fire was put out just by about 2:30 A.M. Friday (Jan. 10th).

Dispatchers said the person who called in the fire said it started in a wood stove.

No injuries were reported, but the home is a total loss.



Comments are closed.