Registered Sex Offender Booked Into Jail
A 28-year-old registered Level 2 sex offender is behind bars on Friday (Jan. 10) after police say he failed to comply with registration and reporting requirements, according to a news release from the Rogers Police Department.
Levi McCuistion of Rogers faces felony charges after failing to comply with Arkansas law requiring sex offenders to “report and verify any change of address, employment, education or training,” the news release states.
McCuistion has been booked into the Benton County Jail, where he is awaiting a bond hearing, according to the news release.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side