Drivers Flock To The Car Wash After Winter Storm
Vehicles lined up at car washes in Fayetteville Saturday (Jan. 11) after driving on grimy roads for the past week.
Road crews spread a lot of sand and salt on the roads during early January’s winter weather. Salt can be corrosive to vehicles, according to division of transportation officials.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side