Best Start: Myths About the Stomach Virus
The third installment of Dr. Susan Averitt’s series on common illnesses and infections, she tackles the myths surrounding the stomach virus. The first myth is that the stomach virus comes from the common flu virus, which is untrue.
There is no medicine to cure the stomach virus, so if you or your children start experiencing symptoms, be sure to see your family physician.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side