BLOG: Caught on Video, Employee Saves Baby
A 19 year old Home Depot employee is being called a hero after he saves a baby falling from it’s carrier in a shopping cart. It happened in Alaska, and it’s all caught on video.
To read the article the Anchorage Daily News wrote on the 19 year old named Chris Strickland, click HERE.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County