University Of Arkansas Offering New Ways For Low Income Students To Afford College
More low-income kids might have a shot at college, under a new program at the University of Arkansas.
U-of-A Chancellor G. David Gearhart returned to Fayetteville from Washington D.C. on Friday (Jan. 17) after a day-long Presidential summit.
The topic was how low-income students and families can afford college.
The Chancellor spoke with 5NEWS reporter Austin Reed about his plans. Watch the video above for the full interview.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested