Boy Dies After Saving Family From House Fire
The last time Crystal Vrooman hugged her son goodbye, he had a huge smile on his face. Vroonman said he was excited about spending the night with his grandfather.
“It was his best friend and he tried to save him,” Vroonman said.
Tyler Doohan, 9, died early Monday morning (Jan 20) after a fire ripped through his grandfather’s mobile home. Tyler helped wake up six family members before going back inside the home to look for his grandfather.
Read more on this story from our CNN affiliate in New York WHAM.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side