Adventure Arkansas: North Twin Trail
On this week’s Adventure Arkansas, 5NEWS Meteorologist Tyler Southard hiked the Wedington North Twin Trail in Washington County.
Located 12 miles west of Fayetteville off Route 16, the trail head begins near the shores of Lake Wedington. Though the recreational area is closed for the winter, the trail is kept open year round.
Tyler spotted various wildlife on his hike as well, including a little armadillo rummaging through the leaves for some grub!
For more information on Lake Wedington, click here.
This “Adventure Arkansas” segment is brought to you by Fayetteville’s Adventure Subaru.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side