Legislators Weigh In On Private Option Funding
On Feb. 10, the state Legislature meets again in Little Rock for a fiscal session. 5NEWS Managing Editor Larry Henry talks with Rep. Greg Leding, D-Fayetteville, and Sen. Bart Hester, R-Cave Springs, about issues confronting lawmakers, including whether the private option health plan will be funded.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County