BLOG: Son Surprises Mom with Super Bowl Tickets
Hey Mom, you’re going to the Super Bowl! This mom got a big surprise from her son, who gave her tickets to this week’s big game, and recorded it so we could all enjoy it as well.
The video was posted to YouTube by Mike Harris. He states his mom has been a lifelong fan of the Seahawks. He says she wanted to go the team’s first NFC Championship game in 1983, but wasn’t able to because she was pregnant with Mike. When tickets to this year’s Super Bowl started falling, Mike took action and bought the tickets including airfare and a hotel about a mile from the stadium.
From surprise, to disbelief, to “we can’t afford this,” you just might have another person to root for at the game this year.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone