Firefighter Hospitalized Battling House Fire
A firefighter was hospitalized for heat exhaustion after fighting a house fire in Crawford County.
The home on Catcher Road caught fire Thursday evening (Jan. 30), but nobody was there at the time of the fire.
The District 6 Fire Department responded to the scene, and afterwards one firefighter was taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion.
A neighbor was also taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation, according to the Crawford County Sheriff’s Office.
The entire home was eventually lost to the flames.
At this time the cause of the fire is unknown.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County