5NEWS Grill: Super Bowl Dip Ideas
MovieLounge Executive Chef Blythe Beck dropped by to show us a quick an easy crowd-pleaser for Super Bowl Sunday.
2 C. of cream cheese
1 C. of corned beef
1 diced, deseeded jalapeño
The juice of 1 lemon
Salt to taste
Mix the cream cheese and corned beef together in a large bowl. Then add the jalapeño, lemon, and salt. Once it is mixed thoroughly, serve with tortilla chips or potato chips.
For a vegetarian option–
2 C. of sour cream
1 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic
A pinch of kosher salt
Fresh basil leaves
1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
Mix the sour cream, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Make sure to tear the basil leaves with your hands so they don’t bruise. Add the leaves to the mixture. Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips or raw vegetables.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County