5NEWS Grill: Super Bowl Dip Ideas
MovieLounge Executive Chef Blythe Beck dropped by to show us a quick an easy crowd-pleaser for Super Bowl Sunday.
2 C. of cream cheese
1 C. of corned beef
1 diced, deseeded jalapeño
The juice of 1 lemon
Salt to taste
Mix the cream cheese and corned beef together in a large bowl. Then add the jalapeño, lemon, and salt. Once it is mixed thoroughly, serve with tortilla chips or potato chips.
For a vegetarian option–
2 C. of sour cream
1 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic
A pinch of kosher salt
Fresh basil leaves
1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
Mix the sour cream, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Make sure to tear the basil leaves with your hands so they don’t bruise. Add the leaves to the mixture. Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips or raw vegetables.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side